Sandro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stupid move. These new players better be the tits and the fee better be massive.

If he plays 25+ games this season, it will be a huge mugging. He hasnt been injured for over 4 months. And that wasn't even related to his knee injury.

Last edited:
This could go either badly and effect the dressing room or good and let somebody shine though and i have a feeling this might go the bad way sadly as he was such as a big player and so strong compared to some others we currently have :( COYS

QPR will go down, beast back by July. Heard it here first.
Really disappointing he's gone. I know he's popular on Facebook etc but I don't look at that. Just think he's a great player on his day and the type we need in the team.

He's become a parody. Everyones saying its a travesty he's gone yet he's currently behind Capoue, Bentaleb, Dembele, and now Stamboulli. Not to mention we have youth players we can bring through.

Back
Top Bottom