Sandro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Steed_Train said:
LongIslandSpur said:
He just loves Kung Fu, big David Carradine fan.

Stopped short at the legendary "wank in wardrobe with a morrisons bag on your head" stance
Yeh but who hasn't done it?

No?

Carry on, nothing to see here. Oh look, there's something!
funny-gif-DJ-girl-pancakes.gif

"It has always been a personal ambition to win. In the history of my career – win, win, win – always a champion, that is always the ambition. This year, more than ever, there is a general feeling among the whole squad, this is what they talk about. To win every game they go and play. That is the ambition. There is a belief and a confidence about the squad at the moment. With the group of players, the back-room staff, if everyone keeps working hard and pulling in the same direction it is achievable."

Take no credit for his supreme displays but he's on my shirt this year. The helicopter possession above was absolutely unreal yesterday. He's set up for massive success here. Hope he stays as long as possible.

Another great display from my favourite player atm. That bit of skill just added to it all and then he capped it all off with a few laughs when he rode the celebration.

I need a Sandro
I'm holding out for a Sandro till the end of the night
He's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast
and he's gotta be larger than life

I love seeing a player develop, mature and take responsibility. Sandro is the kind of player every team wants and we have him.

The understanding between Dembele and Sandro has been the major positive for me so far this season, bearing in mind that Parker and Modric were occupying the central midfield you could forgive them taking time to be comparable to those two, but I honestly think they are looking every inch the better of the partnerships.

I love seeing a player develop, mature and take responsibility. Sandro is the kind of player every team wants and we have him.

The understanding between Dembele and Sandro has been the major positive for me so far this season, bearing in mind that Parker and Modric were occupying the central midfield you could forgive them taking time to be comparable to those two, but I honestly think they are looking every inch the better of the partnerships.

He's also showing a lot more of his leadership qualities on the pitch , was constantly communicating yesterday especially with Dembele. Yesterday Sandro showed the intention of going forward and Dembele covered his back while in other games we have seen it the other way around. What surprised me was the level of his passing , he has really improved on that, i used to think he was a liability more than an attribute to the team but not anymore

"It helps all the players a great deal that the manager speaks perfect English, perfect Spanish, Portuguese, French, and so everybody understands very clearly the message. Personally, it is a big help that the manager speaks to me in Portuguese. When I first joined the club, I didn't speak any English and it was difficult to fully understand, even with the help of people translating for me, exactly what the messages were at times. It was frustrating.

AVB is IMMENSE

Back
Top Bottom