Sandro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

th

Sandro: It's all down to me

“The knee still needs to get stronger and learn how to move again, and I’m still not completely confident about going in for 50-50 balls,” said the 24-year-old, who was leading the English Premier League’s tackling statistics at the time his knee gave way. “That’s my strong suit after all: fighting for possession, defending and winning the ball back. That’s how I’ve got this far and how I worked my way into the Brazil team.”

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubfootball/news/newsid=2147944.html

Sandro: It's all down to knee

“The knee still needs to get stronger and learn how to move again, and I’m still not completely confident about going in for 50-50 balls,” said the 24-year-old, who was leading the English Premier League’s tackling statistics at the time his knee gave way. “That’s my strong suit after all: fighting for possession, defending and winning the ball back. That’s how I’ve got this far and how I worked my way into the Brazil team.”

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubfootball/news/newsid=2147944.html
Fixed

What is he singing about?

Can some local Portuguese ITKs provide feedback pronto

Jah Jah ?
This is a brazilian pop/country song... it was kind of famous last year like Michel Teló... This guy, Gustavo Lima, is a friend of a lot of young brazilians players...
This part of the song is about nothing... it is noise (tche tchere tche) and Gustavo Lima and you, then he said Sandro and you...
I hate this song, but anyways, the official videoclip is bellow

Back
Top Bottom