Sandro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BhgkJGECcAAML9S.jpg
drogo-e1344188322390.jpeg

Fantastic yesterday. Effortlessly slotted back into the side. I'l be sad to see Lloris and vertonghen go if they do, but I will be devastated if this guy leaves

Don't really follow Twitter but when the commentator on Thursday night mentioned about Sandro on twitter saying... "Charlie Adams, I'm coming to get you"

Classic Beast

Hope this guys injuries problems are behind him. I want him to become captain eventually tbh. My reasons-

The fans love him.

He plays with passion (looks proud to wear the shirt) and his "beast" shit isn't just comical because he plays with lots of fight.

He is vocal in a team of relatively quiet choir boys.

His ability is unquestionable (one of Europe's best DMs) so would always command a starting place (unlike say Dawson - who I like btw).

Plus he's been here a while now.

An injury free Kaboul would be my first choice, but I think Sandro is more likely to recover than he is.

No one else noticed he was liking pictures of his mates in chelsea kits the day after we get dicked then...

Back
Top Bottom