Sandro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This one?

Used to it now. At least AVB had a small amount of justification at times, if it's pointlessly dropping players from the squad then it's not forgivable

Bk9eBqYCMAArfan.png

"Remember, go nuts on the guy with the Gillet, boy!"

Well seems like Sandro and Sherwood are having issues. Not going to speculate too much but it is very surprising to see Sandro in a situation like this.

Well seems like Sandro and Sherwood are having issues. Not going to speculate too much but it is very surprising to see Sandro in a situation like this.

So not only dropping one of our only dressing room characters but slagging him off openly now as well?

:adethumbup:

One of the many reasons he will not be a successful manager EVER

Sorry, I know everyone loves Sandro and this won't go down well, but if there's any truth in the story about him saying at the last minute against Liverpool at Anfield that he was 'too tired' to play then I can sort of understand dropping him.

Don't get me wrong, I dislike Sherwood as much as anyone else and I don't make a habit of defending the bloke, but if a player who likes to refer to himself as 'beast' and perpetuate some kind of hard man image doesn't have the bottle to play in a big game like that then why shouldn't he be dropped.

The thing is, I'm sure Sherwood supporters will mock for siding with a player ahead of the manager but 1. He isn't a manager (that requires management skills and tactics) and 2. If I had to choose between Sandro and Sherwood then it would Sandro in a heartbeat.

He's been under performing this season but with all the injuries and talk of him playing with injections, I'm not surprised.

I disagree with Tim but Sandro has been far from last season's beastly form.

True, but then he hasn't really has a run of games to put some form together. Even when Sandro was free from injury Tim was stating how he doesn't believe in Santa, the tooth fairy or defensive midfielders.

I think it's clear Sherwood was blindsided by the question about the tweet and put his foot in his mouth as he is apt to do. Someone needs to teach Sherwood the value of a good old-fashioned, "no comment". This has been a continual problem.

Having said that, Sandro isn't helping keeping things in house by posting this type of stuff of on twitter. It's unnecessary and posted with the intent to show the manager and club up. Even if you don't like the manager just shut up. We all know he has 3 games left.

Anyway not that big of a deal considering we know Sherwood is gone very soon.

Don't really need excuses to have a dig. He opens his mouth and reasons come out
you make reasons up out of nothing the majority of the time. Take 1 part of a comment that you don't like out of context and make it out to be a lot worse than it was. It's happened a ridiculous amount of times since he's been in charge.

I wasn't actually anti Sherwood at the beginning so maybe you're thinking of someone else. He has said stupid stuff since he took over though and that can't be denied. The amount of contradictory comments is astounding

Back
Top Bottom