SAUDI ARABIA FC Vs North London Karting 23-04-23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And that wouldn't work. There are way too many tourists and fly ins that won't be involved in the protest for that to hurt them.

So the other option is to get media attention through actual protests.

And that won’t work either.
Man U did that 5 years ago and still have the same owners.
However unlikely it is the only way to hurt ENIC is to minimise their profits for a game or in some way to prove that it can be done and that the fan base or customers as they see us cannot be taken for mugs with no consequences

Not the west stand. Don't do it on a game day.

Do it during a regular work day when the trainers have practice and Levy is in house.

A thousand people with pyro outside of the west stand will get swallowed up in the usual match day routine and ignored unless violence breaks out. A thousand fans with pyro blocking traffic in and out of the training center on a Tuesday will get media attention.
Needs to done in the stadium. Mass walk out or a pitch sit-in during a game. Everyone comes on after 30 mins is my preference. Need it done in front of Levy for maximum effect.

However unlikely it is the only way to hurt ENIC is to minimise their profits for a game or in some way to prove that it can be done and that the fan base or customers as they see us cannot be taken for mugs with no consequences
There is truth in what you are saying ala United but I would just like us as fans to show some grit for once. We are far too passive. For god's sake we pay £1200 for season tickets and they are on the cheaper end.

I think a strong show of discontent, which will be beamed round the world, will also hurt Levy.

Edit: just to be clear I am not endorsing anyone to break the law.

Last edited:
And with all the extra revenue streams that won't matter. You can't hurt their wallet enough for them to notice.

You need to hit them where it hurts the most right now. And that is in their image. So a actual BIG protest instead of the ususal 12 ENIC out geezers outside of a match day is what is required.

Needs to done in the stadium. Mass walk out or a pitch sit-in during a game. Everyone comes on after 30 mins is my preference. Need it done in front of Levy for maximum effect.
And people have already paid for the ticket so he won't care.

Protests during game days do nothing against a club this big.

You need to disrupt the day to day business. That's done by either blocking or getting into the training ground.

And people have already paid for the ticket so he won't care.

Protests during game days do nothing against a club this big.

You need to disrupt the day to day business. That's done by either blocking or getting into the training ground.
It’s not about costing the club money though. The training ground is irrelevant nobody apart from fans know where that is. The stadium images, the whole world will see.

We have been crying out all season for them to play four at the back and eventually they done it. However we forgot to stipulate that the four at the back should all be defenders. How could we know their cunning plan would involve having only two of the four actually being defenders?

There is truth in what you are saying ala United but I would just like us as fans to show some grit for once. We are far too passive. For god's sake we pay £1200 for season tickets and they are on the cheaper end.

I think a strong show of discontent, which will be beamed round the world, will also hurt Levy.

Do both im all for a peaceful protest but ENIC only care about money. Do you think joe Lewis will give a shit about a bit of bad publicity from a protest while drinking cocktails in his yacht in the Bahamas?

Their owners live in the US. If Levys family are being hounded as the go about day to day business, might see him resign and take a back seat

Not the west stand. Don't do it on a game day.

Do it during a regular work day when the players have practice and Levy is in house.

A thousand people with pyro outside of the west stand will get swallowed up in the usual match day routine and ignored unless violence breaks out. A thousand fans with pyro blocking traffic in and out of the training center on a Tuesday will get media attention.

It won’t be long before that happens either outside or inside the ground. They’ll be fighting among fans soon or stuff will start to get thrown at levy or something.

I can't wait for the social media team to roll this shit in glitter and hope people don't see it was a turd.

I'm going for.....
Half price kit advert
Stadium tour advert
Sanchez thanks tremendous support
Season ticket renewals open (price freeze!)
Kane goal not enough in defeat at Newcastle
Kane on course to be PL 2nd highest scorer

Has to be relieved of his duties immediately. I like the guy and he’s overseen probably two of our best results this season, but he’s got to go and lift some of the gloom. Not sure Mason is the answer either…

But tourists wont create the same atmosphere , soon there would be absolutely no home advantage, tourists will get bored and eventuallllly it will make a difference if fans do boycott games.
Different tourists every game. Once or maybe twice a year. The difference is years off. No home advantage will only hurt the team without making it impactful. The protest needs to be less passive.

Does the ‘lack of atmosphere’ even matter after going through a COVID season without fans? Not to the TV coverage.

I am in no way or form proposing hurting anyone or violence. But I do think that where we are right now. An actual protest is warranted.

Not a small one with some angry signs and 20 dads. I'm talking an actual big crowd that can block cars from coming and going from the training centre. Possibly even force their way in.

United started shaping up as a organisation after their supporters stormed Carrington during the superleague protests. Marseille shaped up behind the scenes after their training ground was stormed as well.

The owners and head honchos won't see reason to change until they feel the fans breathing down their necks.

If you aren't happy then make your voice actually heard. Especially if you are local and can take part.
Can I bring my Sol Campbell effigy? I still have it in the shed. Maybe if I polish up the head it will look like Levy

Back
Top Bottom