SAUDI ARABIA FC Vs North London Karting 23-04-23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is exactly what was going to happen when you leave a bunch overpaid, pampered, arrogant footballers rudderless for over a quarter of the season.

An utter humiliation today will probably do them some good........at the very least, it will make them feel some of the pain that us fans have to feel every single week this season.

You’d hope so but most of them don’t give a toss!

We’re pathetic. These fouls after we’re 5-0 down are pathetic. My personal feelings are of total apathy. But I see my kids caring, believing, hoping desperately for us to be decent. That does make me angry. I genuinely wish they weren’t Spurs fans.

Massive spike in traffic.
In which case:

Welcome, worthless anti-Spurs shit shovelling runts:

7-F0-FE46-E-FE35-4-DC8-8-B45-C1-A8738108-EE.jpg

Trust the process. In 50 years we will make enough money to play players to win things
Imagine watching this & genuinely thinking what this football club needs is more of levy & enic. Just shows some people pick not admitting they’re wrong over what’s best for the football team!

get Redknapp and bring in Niko Kranjcar and Pascal Chimbonda i heard all of them dont have a club at the moment

Back
Top Bottom