Schalke04 - Aug 9th - Block 35 - ITV4 - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The heart is pumping with anticipation awaiting his game and my mind is churning questions that need answering.
What team will he play? How will they play? How will the athomosphere be? Can Soldado score form open play? Can we entertain. Can we be a force?......................Are there signs that we may be good?
All elements, for me that need to be in place for a enjoyable and successful season. So no pressure on this game then.

Depends, if Dawson's playing it could be comical...
22vAjTE.jpg

:levylol: :dawsonmean:

Saw on sky sports earlier the ticker read "liverpool play dortmund, game sold out" whoopdeedoooh,

The heart is pumping with anticipation awaiting his game and my mind is churning questions that need answering.
What team will he play? How will they play? How will the athomosphere be? Can Soldado score form open play? Can we entertain. Can we be a force?......................Are there signs that we may be good?
All elements, for me that need to be in place for a enjoyable and successful season. So no pressure on this game then.

It's just a friendly bro :llorishuh:

On some Website i was reading a websites Predicted line up for tommorow:

Lloris
Walker Kaboul Vertonghen Davies
Lennon Sandro Paulinho Lamela
Eriksen
Adebayor

i really dont think this line up will happen :pochsulk:

Source i got line up from:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...lke-how-spurs-will-line-up-at-white-hart-lane
No chance.

Reckon the front 4 is right (ie wingers, Eriksen, Ade) but doubt we'll see that CM. Capoue and Mason is a possibility. Would be surprised if Jan started too. Possibly Vorm in goal as well.

Back
Top Bottom