Scottish football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

CSWY

Supporter
Up The Spurs
Would be great if the perth hillbilly cunts hadn’t beaten Hibs. Bastard
I marginally preferred a Hibs victory as I used to live in Edinburgh for a few years. I have a soft spot for them and Hearts (yes I know that’s supposedly not allowed).

CSWY

Supporter
Up The Spurs
And a spectacular club song.
When they beat Rangers in the Final a couple of years back, to win the Scottish FA Cup for the first time in decades upon decades, their version of Sunshine On Leith was sublime. Gave me goosebumps and I’m not a Hibs fan.

AberdeenYid

I'm very rarely proud of myself
When they beat Rangers in the Final a couple of years back, to win the Scottish FA Cup for the first time in decades upon decades, their version of Sunshine On Leith was sublime. Gave me goosebumps and I’m not a Hibs fan.
Same here mate. Not an ounce of feeling for them, but that was some few minutes.

8-DA58-E72-424-E-48-D5-8-A89-FE5-F1838-DE0-D.jpg

:mourfacepalm:

JimothySE23

Spursy in the Blue Borough
Hibs are Spurs. Flamboyant, style over substance, skilful players and legendary history - win fuck all.
So many parallels actually

1 - Share a city with some arrogant neighbours with ideas well above their station
2 - Hibs previous chairman Rod Petrie is so like Levy it's unreal. Both put long term infrastructure projects (stadium and training ground in both cases) ahead of on pitch investment.
3 - Petrie and Levy both known as formidable negotiators when it comes to selling players
3 - Fans have an idea that their club should play a certain way
4 - Relative to size, both clubs have underperformed horribly

Top Bottom