Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bloody hell what am I doing with my arms?!

I assume I'm in the process of putting them in the air, but it looks like I'm skiing / wanking off two invisible men.

Could be worse...

original.gif

Great meeting you last night (briefly)

Okay I've made a video on Windows Live Movie Maker. Can anyone tell me what to save it as and how I upload it on here and then youtube? Cheers

edit: Raitei Raitei you're good with these things?

When I walked into the Red Lion, two lads said hello and that it's been a long time since they saw me - can't say I remembered who they were? :oops:

I knew I knew them, but couldn't put a name (real or internet) to the faces!

Quality night, the songs were hilarious! I took my girlfriend to her first 1882 event, the day after she had the pleasure of watching us beat man city; she's a lucky girl!!
We both didnt finish college in Canterbury until half 4 we missed the first half an hour. There was also a bit of traffic getting in so I decided to park up just under a mile away. As soon as I opened my door I was greeted with a rendition of 'oh when the spurs'. There's not many better welcomes than that! Just under a mile as well!!
Fantastic night topped off with a gooner mug getting nicked for trying to make himself look big by singing "can you smell the gas?" LOL

I have been arrested and released on bail for apparently setting off a smoke bomb. i had nothing to do with it but apparently a woman 'pointed me out to police'

fucking fuming
if u want any legal advice or anything then email this woman [email protected] They help a lot of fans out who have got in trouble at the football. Pretty sure their initial advice is free as well.

Also were you the one getting kicked out by the ob at half time? If so nice to put a face to a name!!

Back
Top Bottom