Season Ticket Renewals

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you renew for next season?

• Yes

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Not if the price increases

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
A fan owned phoenix club with terracing and no foreign corporate cuntery would make this so much easier. Just hope there are some brilliant people who can make it happen.

19 games x6 pints

114 pints. Impressive.
That's just the home games
shaun of the dead GIF

They've been frozen for 2 seasons, I think there's a price increase incoming.

They're not in a position to demand a price increase, many ST will be thinking of leaving anyway. A price increase will just drive that further.

I think there should be a cap on how much clubs can charge, similar to what they have done with away tickets.

I think it’s disgusting that mega rich premier league teams are increasing season ticket prices - total disregard for ordinary people who may be struggling with the cost of living crisis

Not sure if we are renewing for next season yet - lots to ponder - mainly price and who the manager is!!
Agree. It’s completely immaterial to their overall revenue

Well at this rate interest rates will keep going up.

Not sure where the line is for people on spending on certain things.

Either people had a huge disposable income before the COL crisis or they are severely cutting back in other areas.

Saw the other day 20cigarettes are £13. That’s insane.
But it makes a spurs season ticket look great value for money.

Well at this rate interest rates will keep going up.

Not sure where the line is for people on spending on certain things.

Either people had a huge disposable income before the COL crisis or they are severely cutting back in other areas.

Saw the other day 20cigarettes are £13. That’s insane.
But it makes a spurs season ticket look great value for money.
When you put it like that...

20 fags a day = £4745 per year

2x season tickets at £1325 each (east upper) = £2650, 19x F&B @£40 =£760, 19x petrol @£20 =£380, 19x parking @£20 = £380 = £4170. That leaves about £600 for 3-4 cup matches.

Supporting Spurs is (just about) cheaper than smoking 20 per day!

Last edited:
When you put it like that...

20 fags a day = £4745 per year

2x season tickets at £1325 each (east upper) = £2650, 19x F&B @£40 =£760, 19x petrol @£20 =£380, 19x parking @£20 = £380 = £4170. That leaves about £600 for 3-4 cup matches.

Supporting Spurs is (just about) cheaper than smoking 20 per day!

Whether it’s better for your health is another matter…….

I stopped smoking when they started going over £2.50 towards £3

That was my mental cut off point.

Can’t get my head around £13 tbh. Be cheaper to do cocaine at some point in time.
I gave up 21 years ago - almost certainly would not be around now if I had not ditched the habit - as a long suffering spurs fan not sure if giving them up was the best thing to do !!

Back
Top Bottom