Season Ticket Renewals

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you renew for next season?

• Yes

Votes: 28 70.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Not if the price increases

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
I only go for the craic. The football is usually an afterthought. The other day I was telling my brother in law we only had 3 more games to do this season. Forest, Bournemouth and Brentford. It was only later I actually remembered we had already done Forest. He never picked me up on it either. That's how much impression it made on me.

It's a bit like when you have the radio on in the background and can't name a song that you have heard in the last hour.
Man Utd?

Advice needed. Think I might invest in a ST for next season. I love karting, but not so sure about the electric ones.

Not sure we are renewing yet - last season looked at moving from north mid to east lower ( apparently where all the cool kids sit😂) couldn’t get 3 seats together though so stayed where we were - been very few away fans in our block this season so it’s been ok

I'm not giving my £2640 to Levy until I absolutely have to.

I've set a reminder for just after the credit card bill comes in on 25 May so I won't have to pay until 1 July.
I did some quick mental arithmetic and worked out that is an average spend of £130 per game but then you have to cover travel and food costs.

I then calculated that Levy needs the annual proceeds from 100 supporters like you to cover one weeks wages for N'dombele.

You should all pack up Spurs and pay off your credit cards.

You are wasting your time.

I did some quick mental arithmetic and worked out that is an average spend of £130 per game but then you have to cover travel and food costs.

I then calculated that Levy needs the annual proceeds from 100 supporters like you to cover one weeks wages for N'dombele.

You should all pack up Spurs and pay off your credit cards.

You are wasting your time.
I worked it out at roughly £4170.

I'm not packing up Spurs though. And my credit cards are always paid off.

Back
Top Bottom