Seattle Friendly on SAT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ESPN is such a whore for the Sounders...can't believe it's on in the States.

Not complaining though. :adethumbup:
They have a good reason to be. The Sounders are an anomaly in the MLS. they get about 40-45k fans per game while most of the MLS gets slightly under 20k fans per game. Since they have the MLS contract, they want to promote the sport and the Sounders make the MLS look relevant and appealing to fans interested in watching MLS. I am surprised that this is on national TV though.

I'm quite depressed about how excited I am to be able to watch us on tv again. Especially after telling myself of take a break from football between World Cup and start of the season. I wonder if lamela will play.

They have a good reason to be. The Sounders are an anomaly in the MLS. they get about 40-45k fans per game while most of the MLS gets slightly under 20k fans per game. Since they have the MLS contract, they want to promote the sport and the Sounders make the MLS look relevant and appealing to fans interested in watching MLS. I am surprised that this is on national TV though.
This. It's awesome for us, soccer interest is growing like crazy in the States.

I'm crossing my fingers for a 4-2-3-1 packed midfield for his first game. If I see wingers all over the place, I'll just watch a year through my fingers and wait for the inevitable sacking.

Aaron Lennon IMO is the last fig leaf of failure we have to purge to break the St Totteringhams curse.

Back
Top Bottom