Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's why I want new RB. Aurier to play teams that defend, and new one, to actually defend vs teams like City. Why on earth any thinking human would put his feet the way Aurier did in that situation. It's pointless, and potentially disastrous.
Still, Aurier is really good offensively.

People look at the penalty, others look at the 90 minutes. We have a genuine RB on our hands if he can add that little bit more. Buzzing to see him grow just wind it in on a professional level Serge but there's so much talent,

Which they should do because it doesn’t matter if a player plays well if they consistently produce game changing errors. You would think our supporter base would have learnt Huerello Gomes but seemingly not

People look at the penalty, others look at the 90 minutes. We have a genuine RB on our hands if he can add that little bit more. Buzzing to see him grow just wind it in on a professional level Serge but there's so much talent,
If he can keep his brain online for full 90 minutes. He's great, hope Mou can teach him some professionalism. 7 assist this season shows how big asset he is. Just this final third defending...

He was good today but did concede a penalty. Again. And you could see it happening before it did, i thought “no Serge, don't” but he did. Inevitably, he did. Had they scored The pen and we lost views would be different. Can he learn to cut the mistakes out? Good RB if he can.

Which they should do because it doesn’t matter if a player plays well if they consistently produce game changing errors. You would think our supporter base would have learnt Huerello Gomes but seemingly not

Fuck off its football and we just beat the richest team in the world 2-0 against a manager that once called us the Harry Kane team.

Show some fight will ya? :tobyarm: :mourear:

All jokes aside people make mistakes but we want bravery and Serge did his part today. Guts on display and if that's what I see I'm absolutely fine with the odd mistake or two Hood. He's stepping up and I'm starting to like what I see.

Fuck off its football and we just beat the richest team in the world 2-0 against a manager that once called us the Harry Kane team.

Show some fight will ya? :tobyarm: :mourear:

All jokes aside people make mistakes but we want bravery and Serge did his part today. Guts on display and if that's what I see I'm absolutely fine with the odd mistake or two Hood. He's stepping up and I'm starting to like what I see.

You simply cannot have a player consistently make such errors. Carragher was completely right about him.

Back
Top Bottom