Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When serge is good he is actually quite good. But does make errors. He really ought to play a little like doherty/trippier who let people put crosses in and leave it to the centrebacks to deal with them.

Reason why Sir Alex Ferguson said Denis Irwin would have been one of his easier picks for his all-time best 11 at United was reliability. Next to no mistakes.

Aurier makes one every 3 or 4 games. It is always likely. Not sustainable.

thats being extremely conservative

Probably.

We can't simply jettison sadly but it's clear the bloke is not going to change and 4 years on he has let us down too often.

It's a flawed logic to believe he will change and hurts us..

What we should have done with the bloke is accept the loss or loaned him out.

Part of our many failings in terms of keeping players who don't improve.

Hate him all you want but he's still our best option at the position. Unless you think MD is going to somehow turn it around, he's our starting RB

I doubt that he is our starting RB after barely being used in pre-season.

With the links to Tomiyasu and Tanganga getting the majority of the minutes I think Nuno seems to want to go with a more defensive player at RB. I would imagine that Tanganga is starting at RB.

That did not age well, did it?
Nope

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

See this is how you know people are full of so much bullshit

when Harry Kane wants to leave everybody call him Judas and say hes obliged by his contract to stay.

When Serge Aurier wants to stay its OMG GET THIS GUY OUT FOOK OFF!!

If Levy doesnt want him he shouldnt have signed a massive contract. Serge isnt obliged to leave. Or thats what the Kane haters were telling me but have now changed their tune

Back
Top Bottom