Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never thought he'd go to Woolwich but its nice to see him put in on record. For all his cray cray I here he was never an issue in the dressing room had his fall out with Jose but then who dont. He was never a behind closed doors malcontent like some still at the club and still being a dick...
I’ve noted that he said Spurs would be his only English club .

Meanwhile a certain Golden boy was outside the Etihad shouting “I’ve got deez cheeseburgers, man!”

Airfixx

www.curling.com Here to help.
Never thought he'd go to Woolwich but its nice to see him put in on record. For all his cray cray I hear he was never an issue in the dressing room, had his fall out with Jose but then who dont. He was never a behind closed doors malcontent like some still at the club and still being a dick...

I'm impressed tbh.

"The Enemy"

Good lad! :auriergrin:

Never had beef with Mad-Serge...... Bit like a sequel to Disco-Benny.

Last edited:

Darnswim

The prodigal son.
Just checked the forums of most english clubs regarding their takeover. Liverpool, United, us and Woolwich (bit weird since that scum was the 1st franchise club) fans are totally against it, while City and Chelsea fans don't give 2 shits or are for it... I'd rather stay here where we are and win fuck all (fuck Levy for that), than be a money-laundering scheme of a murderous regime...

Just checked the forums of most english clubs regarding their takeover. Liverpool, United, us and Woolwich (bit weird since that scum was the 1st franchise club) fans are totally against it, while City and Chelsea fans don't give 2 shits or are for it...
What takeover? Doesnt sound like anything to do with Serge.

Top Bottom