Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think this is a very shrewd signing. Poch can help him to get focused and I think Serge himself realises he has an opportunity to get his head down and realise his potential.

Great stuff - if he does turn out to be a better player than Kyle for a whopping 27m profit then what a bit of business by the club.

Rose - Verts - Toby - Sanchez - Aurier

Good luck against that fucking wall with Wanyama/Dembele in front of it and Hugo behind it. COYS!

There has to be a chant in here

We all know Potch was right
When he said we will see
Our best right back yet
Serge Aurier Serge Aurier Serge Aurier Aurier
Serge Aurier Serge Aurier Serge Aurier Aurier

Im made up about this signing, if there was one we needed to make it was in this position (and I am a Tripps fan, in the right games). Rose fit and firing on the left (if he's learned his lesson) and we've got our system back.

Back
Top Bottom