Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why would PSG angle Aurier towards us more than Man U? Foyth changes going on or a first option on a potential superstar I. Our ranks to sweeten it? Ooohh the conspiracy ideas running through my mind right now!
Likewise. Sounds like paper talk bollocks when you break it down. Surely they'd be angling to sell to the highest bidder? That's how it works in business, no?
If it's true that they are nudging him towards us, then I can only think that the oil doped Frenchmen want to establish a "relationship" with us so they have easier access to our players if they start sniffing. We have some very tasty players that they may be looking at enviously, & selling us this troublesome yet very gifted RB character at a knock down price may, in their minds, open up channels for them in the future...
Maybe they see Utd as a bigger CL threat & don't want to strengthen them in any way?
Or maybe it's because they still love Poch there?

Likewise. Sounds like paper talk bollocks when you break it down. Surely they'd be angling to sell to the highest bidder? That's how it works in business, no?
If it's true that they are nudging him towards us, then I can only think that the oil doped Frenchmen want to establish a "relationship" with us so they have easier access to our players if they start sniffing. We have some very tasty players that they may be looking at enviously, & selling us this troublesome yet very gifted RB character at a knock down price may, in their minds, open up channels for them in the future...
Maybe they see Utd as a bigger CL threat & don't want to strengthen them in any way?
Or maybe it's because they still love Poch there?
Or they see Utd a bigger threat to their Champions League ambitions than us.

At best, us and PSG reach quarter finals. If I'm proved wrong I'm delighted, excluding the Parisian fuck boys.
Not saying anything until I see the draw, but despite how good I know we are, we rarely show it in Europe (Our first CL campaign excluded). Nothing I've seen from us in past 5yrs suggests we will get out of the group stage to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom