Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I almost don't want him at this point, ONLY because I'm getting sick and tired of people talking about him as the solution.
If Aarons is the answer we are asking the wrong question.
I am a big fan of EFL players but this kid was exposed in the EPL and whenever I watched him last season he was nothing more than average.

tenor.gif

This is what happens when you buy shit players, it's very hard to get rid of them. Everyone in the world knows how bad he is after his spell with us. There's very few clubs we will be able to trick into taking him.

This is what happens when you buy shit players, it's very hard to get rid of them. Everyone in the world knows how bad he is after his spell with us. There's very few clubs we will be able to trick into taking him.

Even more so when you pay them £70k a week, there aren't going to be many clubs willing to pay him that.

We signed him right after KWP getting Man of the Match on his debut, away to Newcastle I think, and whilst still having Trippier, who went on to play most of the season as first choice anyway.

Just what was the bloody point? Shell out a large fee, decent wages and waste a HG player who could have used the minutes given to Aurier to actually learn and develop.

Meanwhile we'll haggle over a million here and there on EVERY OTHER TRANSFER.

:auriergrin:

Back
Top Bottom