Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If rumours are to believed, he rejected Lille due to his connections with Lens.

So going off that, I’d say he wouldn’t sign for the scum.
...or he just didn't want to go so he could get an extra pay off.

Also this...

108d9a1516cc981f0beb52125ec54854.jpg

He publicly came out and said he wanted to leave Spurs- which would essentially make it difficult for any manager to put him in the team.
However he and his agent then refused all the offers that came in, to enrich themselves and rip off Spurs.
Where did he “rip off” the club?

By not allowing them to get a fee for him? That’s his right. Spurs could have got money for him for Milan last year but wanted more. That’s the nature of the business.

A complete clown of player. Had his moments granted, but is far too error prone too ever truly succeed for a top club. Brain fart moment after brain fart moment. The same for Sanchez and Dier, who at the moment are having a decent spell, but are still a pair of liabilities. Sorry Serge, but won’t miss him.

So long Serge.

Really thought we were getting a top class like for like replacement for Walker. Any time I saw him for PSG he was a beast. Just never happened for him here.

Contrary to what we thought when we signed him though, it was actually his footballing ability as opposed to his attitude that let him down.
For the most part he actually seemed quite a decent bloke, and the squad genuinely did seem to love him.

I won’t be sad to see the back of him on the pitch, but I do wish him the best in the future.

Matt's 3 year contract under a manager that knows him well and had him playing the best football of his career?

Yeah, alright. Good maths.
And you think he is going to get better and be a competent right back🤣 He's currently got a cb playing his position ahead of him and we've signed a new right back. He's wank.

Back
Top Bottom