SERIOUS relegation fears!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/tables

Seems the BBC have now re-set their League table for the new Season.... Looks like we're in a scrap to avoid the drop again!! ArseAnal the predictable early season pacesetters...

I KNEW there was a reason why Wigan going down and Watford NOT getting promoted would have repercussions!!!

294143_o.gif

For those not in the loop, "Serious Relegation Fears" was the name of a thread on GG at the start of the season when soothsayer extraordinaire Gutter Boy predicted that the squad we had with Redknapp at the helm was destined to finish 18th. This was right before the 2009-10 season.

For those not in the loop, "Serious Relegation Fears" was the name of a thread on GG at the start of the season when soothsayer extraordinaire Gutter Boy predicted that the squad we had with Redknapp at the helm was destined to finish 18th. This was right before the 2009-10 season.

:parker:

Looks like Woolwich have won their first trophy in nine years then

Don't joke... "August Champions" for the 127th consecutive year!! ..and all cos they changed their name!
Ironically, if they'd stuck to Woolwhich ArseAnal, they'd currently be bottom... Instead, like some dodgy taxi firm that calls themselves AAA Cabs just to get to the front of the yellow pages, we're faced with having to look at them topping the league once again!

I can't WAIT for Aldershot to be taken over by a Russian billionaire, and steamroller their way to the Premier League in 5 years time!

Don't joke... "August Champions" for the 127th consecutive year!! ..and all cos they changed their name!
Ironically, if they'd stuck to Woolwhich ArseAnal, they'd currently be bottom... Instead, like some dodgy taxi firm that calls themselves AAA Cabs just to get to the front of the yellow pages, we're faced with having to look at them topping the league once again!

I can't WAIT for Aldershot to be taken over by a Russian billionaire, and steamroller their way to the Premier League in 5 years time!

Sort-of-not-very-interesting fact for the day:

The German town of Aachen, spells its name with 2 A's so that it would be at the beginning in the alphabetic list of German towns (and that's not some Wikipedia fact, I read it in an actual book)

Far from it, that IS very interesting!!

Even more interestingly, I think of ArseAnal as total Aaaaaaarseholes, just so they get to the top of my alphabetical list of horrible things in life... just behind Aaaarsenic and Aaaaasbestos!

Back
Top Bottom