Sheff Utd (H) 16/09 - 3PM - ANGE BALL IS BACK BABY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hope he gets deleted from this forum.

So fucking sick of reading the negative wank that flows from his mouth. He’s not even a Spurs fan. Fucking hates us.
The ignore button exists man. I used it on him when he was complaining about the Maddison transfer.

Ange's post match press conference.......how does he keep a straight face and givemeasured responses.

He's SOOOOOOO good!

I could never be that humble .

My first response would be "Did you enjoy that motherfuckers?"

Some people on here when they see Spurs losing

wanks GIF
The majority probably without a peeping cat tho!

:andros:

What a way to win a game. Just never clicked properly until late on, in a game that was continuously disrupted by both SU and an horrendous ref.
Not Madders best day, seen plenty but poor distribution, but kept plugging on. Thought Biss had a massive second half, constantly pressing forward. Fair play to Deki, was not at his best, but what a finish with his right foot. Richy off the mark, Johnson unlucky not to be, tougher tasks ahead, but what spirit and determination from the team as a whole, will stand to us moving forward.

Crazy match. high number of yellow cards, corners, shots, penalty appeals and mins added on/played. Yes happy but it should not be so difficult to beat Sheffield Utd. No one was predicting in this thread anything but a win. 100% for effort and entertainment but I was surprised the commentators on my stream did not mention us missing Kane's clinical finishing. I thought one of the best moments of the game was Johnson's finish, it might have been off side but it was clinical and we must find away of getting him in the side. Sarr and Bissouma ran the match.

Back
Top Bottom