Sheff Utd vs Yid Army FA Cup Wed 1 March 2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So according to some bloke on Reddit:

The winners of the fa cup get 2m.*

Qualifying for the champions league is an initial 15.6m*

If spurs beat Milan next week it's 10.6m*

*Euros

We were awful.
Our only realistic chance to get within a sniff of a final,and we looked like we couldn't be bothered as a team. Certain individuals were okish,but as a team we lacked loads.
Saddest part of all this, within 10minutes of the final whistle I had got over it. It Was like I had mentally prepared myself as I knew it was coming. And the 3 other spurs fans I watched it with,plus the spurs supporting barmaid were the same. This is what they have done to us.
Well fuck em!
I have booked a short camping holiday in Cornwall in June ,and that is more of a focus now than them.

Until the next time...
Sadly not the case for me - I seem to be getting angrier and angrier the more I think about it FFS they didn’t even want the win until around the 70th minute when they realised how shit we were

My only remaining wish for this season is to get past ac Milan so I can have one more away day in champ lge - probably draw Man City if we do get through!!

Sadly not the case for me - I seem to be getting angrier and angrier the more I think about it FFS they didn’t even want the win until around the 70th minute when they realised how shit we were

My only remaining wish for this season is to get past ac Milan so I can have one more away day in champ lge - probably draw Man City if we do get through!!
Then will be in the next round

*Euros
A we will make an extra effort to make sure that happens……

Spent enough time and money on this shit bored now after so many years of hurt. It really is the same shit year in year out. Disgrace to the fans last night and all we do is move on to the next. Sachez and that dick head Richarlison should have walked home

If the energy wasn’t high enough why not make some subs at half time? Or even at 30 minutes to make a statement that this isn’t good enough. We could all see where this was going by that point
Yea I ficking said after 15 mins of nothing that we going through the motions. There was no plan and it looked the players didn’t know what to do either. I think the tactic was we have better players than them so we’d win. Conte is a fraud who cannot even beat 2 champo managers 2 seasons running. Also couldn’t get the team to make any serious in roads in to the opposition.

The same Dier that was part of a defence that kept out Man City and Chelsea and part of a team that kept 4 cleansheets in his last 6 games?

We didn't have to start Sanchez mate. The coach decided not to start our best centre back.. You know....the one our owner signed to replace Sanchez...
You don't understand?

Its not about how he performed in some games. Its the consistency...

I can pick out good games even Sanchez had. Doesn't make him a great CB wtf...

*Euros
Add to that a full NWHL v Blackburn.
Probable Wembley semi final v Grimsby.
A final v Fulham shown worldwide, a Chas and Dave style song from Adele.
Harry gets a winners medal and commits his future for life!

It's really that simple isn't it? Obviously we're all annoyed but it really isn't worth melting down over. We all want to win, but it isn't in our control anyway.
some people get that

but some people think that its more important - and only they "get it"

the delusion on here is palpable at times

Yea I ficking said after 15 mins of nothing that we going through the motions. There was no plan and it looked the players didn’t know what to do either. I think the tactic was we have better players than them so we’d win. Conte is a fraud who cannot even beat 2 champo managers 2 seasons running. Also couldn’t get the team to make any serious in roads in to the opposition.
I agree with that statement about simply having better players. Even Stellini admitted such with that quote about Moura, Richi and Son. Feels like there was no joined up thinking. Have those three ever played together, do they compliment each other? We’ve seen time and time again that Perisic and Son ain’t working.

Was Royal ill or rested? He, Skipp and Romero were our best 3 players against Chelsea so it seems so ill judged to rest them after a high. Hindsight and all that. Maybe with their energy and grit it could have rubbed off on the front 3 - maybe

Back
Top Bottom