Should players dress appropriately when representing the club?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch always got the balance right. Smart casual is the way.
celebrate tottenham fc GIF by Tottenham Hotspur

No.

However, on a cup parade 100% yes. Compare our '91 cup parade to all the others, now that's no what I like to see (as was the "Joe Bloggs" sponsored bus, proper chav stuff)..................

GettyImages-480745482.jpg

tottenham-hotspur-players-parade-the-fa-cup-trophy-from-the-top-of-BHWYYA.jpg

may-08-1961-tottenham-fetes-their-victorious-football-team-the-cup-E0W3EC.jpg

tottenham-hotspur-win-european-cup-winners-cup.jpg

may-21-1967-the-triumphant-fa-cup-winner-take-part-in-a-victory-drive-E0XMC7.jpg

article-2323726-0000615800000C1D-305_964x638.jpg

No.

However, on a cup parade 100% yes. Compare our '91 cup parade to all the others, now that's no what I like to see (as was the "Joe Bloggs" sponsored bus, proper chav stuff)..................

GettyImages-480745482.jpg

tottenham-hotspur-players-parade-the-fa-cup-trophy-from-the-top-of-BHWYYA.jpg

may-08-1961-tottenham-fetes-their-victorious-football-team-the-cup-E0W3EC.jpg

tottenham-hotspur-win-european-cup-winners-cup.jpg

may-21-1967-the-triumphant-fa-cup-winner-take-part-in-a-victory-drive-E0XMC7.jpg

article-2323726-0000615800000C1D-305_964x638.jpg
All considerations are answered! SO!!! And nothing else! Come on you Spurs!

I think Conte is one of the few that dresses up for every game. You often see Pep or Klopp wearing hoodies or team shirts.
Pep isn't exactly dressing like a slob, even if his outfits tend to be more casual.

His outfits are all exclusive/expensive stuff from his wife's boutique in Barcelona or such according to an interview.

Klopp however is just dressed in club trackies.

Back
Top Bottom