Sky's unabashed love affair with man u vs liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

what's the best result

• man u win

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • draw

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Liverpool win

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters
five hours of coverage with a 90 minute match squezzed in celebrity guests it just goes on and on. Twiteer full of baneterish outtakes. SKy is not hiding its erection for this fixture. Yet the fixture is no wherer near as exciting as the NLD

ew throw up GIF

On a weekend where Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool either lost or dropped points... No wonder Sky are clinging to Man Utd (and the Arse) winning.

We barely get a mention... Although, to be fair, our performance barely merited a mention!
Still "won ugly" though... which if any of the Sky4 do it, they drool over... When we do it, it gets brushed aside as undeserved!

Fucking OTT last night I have to say. Remember we played united during lockdown at WHL and evra/keane were only pundits. So biased the coverage on sky. World seemed a safer place after united won. Then we get neville with his rants after.

Yeah cool nice one :nunothumb:

Until you're ready to come back and actually back up anything you say for once and actually say it with your chest, I'm out of this conversation - I'll leave to to your own amusement enjoy...
“Say it with your chest” lmfao who is this gangster.

“im out of this conversation” the hero that was @ me with his drip nonsense to begin with

Go listen to shape of you and calm down snowflake

Immm in luvvvvv witchaaaa bahhdeeeee

Renewals are coming in now ... I am subscribed to:

URC (to watch Cardiff rugby)
NBA (to watch San Antonio Spurs)
NFL (to watch the Raiders)
SANZAAR (to watch southern hemisphere rugby test matches)
Spursplay
DAZN for the boxing

If football ever lets football clubs sell their own rights then Sky is totally redundant.

Back
Top Bottom