Sky's unabashed love affair with man u vs liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

what's the best result

• man u win

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • draw

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Liverpool win

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters
Tough

unknown.png
Aside from Bournemouth-all of those games are going to present different challenges for them

I don't like an enthusiastic, positive, Roy Keane. It puts the world out of kilter.

I'm too used to the miserable hard man, coiled like a snake, wondering where Viera's chin and Haaland's leg are....

Let’s take bets on Klopp’s litany of excuses

-injuries
-VAR offsides
-unfair to play on Monday night
-both teams’ kits are red and Scousers should be allowed to wear their red because they had higher point total last year
-Nunez should have been allowed to play and unfair red from last week

What am I missing
Team traumatised from witnessing pre match protests?

Sept 18th Liverpool V Chelsea. The great manager ‘excuse off’. Still think ‘but the coaching staff had to get here by bus’ will take a lot of beating.

Let’s take bets on Klopp’s litany of excuses

-injuries
-VAR offsides
-unfair to play on Monday night
-both teams’ kits are red and Scousers should be allowed to wear their red because they had higher point total last year
-Nunez should have been allowed to play and unfair red from last week

What am I missing
The ball wasn't blown up enough.
The grass was one millimetre too long.
The sun had gone down and training was in sunshine.

Back
Top Bottom