Snap Poll: Ange in or out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What should Spurs do with Ange Postecoglou? (Pre Burnley)

• Sack him now

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • Sack him if he loses 2-3 of the next 3

Votes: 31 10.7%
  • Keep him for next season

Votes: 241 83.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As usual nobody is laughing with you mate, just at you .. throw a few more laughing smilies at the end of the posts so you can convince yourself any of it was funny.

But well done on going back to find a couple of players multiple windows ago I got wrong .. huge win for you that.

Tune in next week to see if mid-life crisis Tommo reckons we should sack Ange or give him a knighthood. Nobody, not even Tommo, actually knows.
Awww you all upset because you think you know everything but been proven you really don't.
You should be happy because your beloved Woolwich are flying high. Still think Saka is worth 300k a week. Or what about when you said you wanted us to get Potter or Ten Haag.
:ange-lol: :ange-facepalm2:

Awww you all upset because you think you know everything but been proven you really don't.
You should be happy because your beloved Woolwich are flying high. Still think Saka is worth 300k a week. Or what about when you said you wanted us to get Potter or Ten Haag.
:ange-lol: :ange-facepalm2:

Oh man I really hit the spot didn't I. When I made that post I never knew it would lead to one of the all time best reelings on TFC.

You're absolutely fuming aren't you Tommo? Don't worry I'm sure there's some random rival football fan you can take it out on.

Oh man I really hit the spot didn't I. When I made that post I never knew it would lead to one of the all time best reelings on TFC.

You're absolutely fuming aren't you Tommo? Don't worry I'm sure there's some random rival football fan you can take it out on.
Best thing I ever did taking you off ignore, the fun i'm having reading your predictions acting like you are a professional pundit.. I don't think i've ever seen anyone got so many things SO wrong.. :ange-facepalm2:

You are the Diane Abbott of football punditry.:ange-lol:

The fact people still use circumstanced from 1987 to push the Cliche "yooo gotta give da managah time" baffles me.

When Fergie was given time there was no PL. There was no CL. There was hardly any money involved.
He also had form for taking an unsuccessful club to a title. The only time it's happened in that league for decades and hasn't been repeated since.
He won a title with a team that wasn't Celtic or Rangers. Our clown won it with Celtic, like almost everyone always does, and people think he can walk on fucking water.
You don't half talk some bollocks.

You praise SAF for doing it with an unsuccessful club, then conveniently gloss over the fact that AP did exactly that with 3 different clubs on 2 different continents.

Either that or you haven't got a scooby about his managerial career before Celtic.

Oh no, John Thomas has given me a little cross thingy, what am I to do..

200w.gif

You really need to learn how to read. Your argument is so weak and pathetic you have to try and make it more dramatic.
Again, where did I use the word disastrous?

You're the embarrassment. The reason I was made aware of this thread is because I was sent it by West Ham fans in a group chat.. Laughing at how much of a joke our fan base is, and yes you are that joke of a fan base..

It's just a shame that we have fans like you.

Your choice to associate with West Ham fans. They've clearly rattled you :roflmao:

We should never aim to do one or the other.

We should aim to win a cup AND finish in the top 4 and I'm sick to death of the debate as to which one is the goal. Both. Both are the goal.
I responded to an either or statement.
Thus said, Spurs has to prioritize - even big clubs do that. Wenger & Fergie fielded the B-teams in the league cups as they prioritized the EPL & CL.
If Spurs do quality for Europe next season there is no way they can compete in 4 competitions.

Knows plenty of West Ham fans apparently. Who have enough time on their hands to read The Fighting Cock

Knows plenty of West Ham fans apparently. Who have enough time on their hands to read The Fighting Cock
It takes a few minutes to read a forum so it's hardly having enough time on their hands. I read Kumb and try to find stuff as embarrassing as what you posted but it's just that little bit harder.
They don't have as many knicker wetting saddo's as we have.

You can't continually change managers. And the last several years have proved abundantly that the manager is not the issue, it's the lack of ambition from above.

Chelsea did alright for 20 years changing manager every 2 seasons.
There's no reason you can't do it, you just have to do it right.

Real Madrid
Mourinho - 2010 -2013
Ancelotti 2013 - 2015
Benitez - 6 months
Zidane - 2016 - 2018
Lopetegui - 15 minutes or so
Solari - 6 months
Ancelotti 21-24

Only Benitez and Lopetegui have failed to win something and that's because they left before the end of their first season probably.

As much as you "can't keep changing managers" you also can't keep someone if the squad is not playing for them anymore.

I responded to an either or statement.
Thus said, Spurs has to prioritize - even big clubs do that. Wenger & Fergie fielded the B-teams in the league cups as they prioritized the EPL & CL.
If Spurs do quality for Europe next season there is no way they can compete in 4 competitions.
If Fergie and Wenger prioritized the PL and the CL that means they're going for multiple achievements. Winning the league is a trophy. If we "only" did that, no one cares we didn't win the league cup or the ropey league, do they?
What I'm saying, is 4th in the league or a cup shouldn't be a choice. It should be inside the top 4 and a cup. You don't need to rest players in the mikey mouse cups to finish 4th if you manage your squad properly.

They pointed out how embarrassing our fan base is by using your thread. It's pretty hard to disagree with them.
It's thanks to fans like you that makes it hypocritical to laugh at AFTV and the like.
Let's make this really really clear.

Nobody here gives the slightest fuck what your West Ham mates, or their fans in general, think. (Apart from you).

If you don't believe me, I can set up a poll to prove it. :paraticiwink:

And imagine spending your precious time on earth to scour KUMB. Come on mate.

Back
Top Bottom