Snap Poll: Ange in or out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What should Spurs do with Ange Postecoglou? (Pre Burnley)

• Sack him now

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • Sack him if he loses 2-3 of the next 3

Votes: 31 10.7%
  • Keep him for next season

Votes: 241 83.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG-2700.jpg

That's better than most things Nike have actually designed. Sign me up.

God out fan base is becoming Woolwich levels of cringe. Get a manager, start a project but sack him before the project is barely underway.
Get new manager then sack him if he hasn't won the treble within his first season. Love

I despair.
At least 85% want him to stay so the "fan base" don't really want him to be sacked. Don't despair.

I think that applies to both 'sides' quite frankly, because I've seen obnoxious posts coming from Ange-out and Ange-in posters (and I absolutely include myself in that).

It is not ok to refer to Ange-out posters as 'melters etc', but it is equally not ok to refer to those who want to give Ange more time as 'Ange fanbois'. I don't think that rhetoric is helpful, and I apologise for my part in it.

But as a general point, I agree with you.
Goat - that git has hacked into your account again.

Just proves my point. There aren't many football fans capable of actual thought and live by cliché's and learned behaviour's.
i thought it was mandatory to be a football fan
71VI9jeMpKL._AC_UF350,350_QL50_.jpg

Same here. Whilst i loved the early feel good factor,things aint great now.
But... He said give him 3 windows, so lets do that ,and unless we are threatened with relegation, give him the whole season.
I am not a fanboi, or whatever they are called, but a new manager every season isn't the way forward or a good look.
100% this.

I think that applies to both 'sides' quite frankly, because I've seen obnoxious posts coming from Ange-out and Ange-in posters (and I absolutely include myself in that).

It is not ok to refer to Ange-out posters as 'melters etc', but it is equally not ok to refer to those who want to give Ange more time as 'Ange fanbois'. I don't think that rhetoric is helpful, and I apologise for my part in it.

But as a general point, I agree with you.
You're starting to sound like that Friendlygoat character who appeared last year around the time you vanished.

Wait a minute...

It's the 15% that i despair about, and those that feel the need to ask the question. It just gives other fans more ammo and laugh that we want Ange sacked. It's just nonesense.
I get that. But it's interesting to see the numbers as it proves it's a small minority. And who gives a shite what other fans think.

I assume you're laughing at something that Plod Twat has said.. He knows he's on ignore and yet still replies. It's a known fact that our plod aint the brightest, but he abuses the privilege.
I mean he's the prick that said we should have signed Mudryk.. :ange-facepalm2:

As for you, you still adamant that our stadium will never be built? I mean you only said it 1000 times over a 5 year period. :ange-lol:

Last edited:
I know

Highlights the absolute hysteria amongst those posters shouting down any criticism of him and crying they all want him sacked, doesn't it.

Lessons learned hopefully and we get a more tolerant, friendly environment as a result where positive AND critical voices are encouraged

Praise due for the Poll starter, too.

OffTheBench OffTheBench 👏
We needed some hardish evidence of the state of play, I reckon.

I assume you're laughing at something that Plod Twat has said.. He knows he's on ignore and yet still replies. It's a known fact that our plod aint the brightest, but he abuses the privilege.
I mean he's the prick that said we should have signed Mudryk.. :ange-facepalm2:

As for you, you still adamant that our stadium will never be built? I mean you only said it 1000 times over a 5 year period. :ange-lol:

Sounds like you're fully in the 15% , why the despair?
I've seen some shit spurs sides in my time but this is the weakest I think I've ever seen.

This manager is not the man to take us forward and son should never have been captain.

Back
Top Bottom