Southampton (A) - 28th Dec

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got 4 games in a short space of time after a massive break, I swear we get shit when it comes to fixtures, remember last season when we played continuously on Monday.

It matters not a jot how we win but win we must.

A draw is absolutely the only other result that can pass the acceptability test.

Quite how we face the hardest match of tge tip 6 and 2 days after most other teams is something Pochettino has to query.

C0yCiZ5WIAAN7Jn.jpg

A win today see's us overtake our best ever points haul in a calendar year.

I'd like to see the formation we played vs Hull.. however I think this'll be much more of a midfield battle than against Hull.

If Dembele is fit then he has to start, alongside Dier in my opinion.

-----------------------Lloris-------------------
-------Alderweireld---Vertonghen-----
------------------------Dier--------------------
Walker----Dembele-----------------Rose
---------------------------Eriksen-------------
-----------Son------------------Alli------------
-----------------------Kane---------------------

Bring on Sissoko as impact and try and get Winks and Janssen some minutes.

I'd like to see the formation we played vs Hull.. however I think this'll be much more of a midfield battle than against Hull.

If Dembele is fit then he has to start, alongside Dier in my opinion.

-----------------------Lloris-------------------
-------Alderweireld---Vertonghen-----
------------------------Dier--------------------
Walker----Dembele-----------------Rose
---------------------------Eriksen-------------
-----------Son------------------Alli------------
-----------------------Kane---------------------

Bring on Sissoko as impact and try and get Winks and Janssen some minutes.
What has Dembele done this season to get a start when everyone is fit? Wanyama for sure, with Eriksen playing behind Kane.

I have a bad feeling about today. Like a 2-0 feeling.

I am the opposite, I have a really good feeling about today, we are all nicely rested, all the turkey and Christmas pud has been burned off now, so no festive hangover, we can go out tonight get 3 points and then onto the next! COYS!!!!

It matters not a jot how we win but win we must.

A draw is absolutely the only other result that can pass the acceptability test.

Quite how we face the hardest match of tge tip 6 and 2 days after most other teams is something Pochettino has to query.

So we must win..... or draw.... but not loose?
:deledoubt:

What has Dembele done this season to get a start when everyone is fit? Wanyama for sure, with Eriksen playing behind Kane.

Along with Toby and Lloris he has out best player. Most players who have played with him would say the same. I know he's been off recently, but he is outstanding on the ball and will control a midfield. Him and Dier were class together last year.

Along with Toby and Lloris he has out best player. Most players who have played with him would say the same. I know he's been off recently, but he is outstanding on the ball and will control a midfield. Him and Dier were class together last year.

Not on this seasons showing - he's been first season Poch-like.

I'm starting to believe Dembele only ever performs well when he was someone mopping up behind him like Dier or Sandro. Also probably a reason why he can never get a start for Belgium.

Back
Top Bottom