Southampton Away (Premier League) - 21/01/18 @4pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thing is without Dele and Son that leaves just Kane as a goal outlet.
That’s why they are playing.
Kane, Son. Eriksen and Dele are our scorers.
Lamela assists more than he scores.
Take Dele and Son off and we will rely on the full backs to assist Lamela, Kane to score.

We need to sub out Dele or Sissoko for Lamela after half time. Poch better not be late this time.

Dele has the "i have to dribble dribble until i lose it over and over again" syndrome.

What a lazy arse performance, half the players look like they haven’t left bed, they are being paid shit loads of money and only have to run for 90 mins and they have no excuse being on the Pochettino fitness plan.

I don’t get why we play like this sometimes, I could understand if we where shit, slow the game down and get the draw, but we are the better side, therefore play at a pace they can’t deal with.

Ok one of the most difficult games to know what we need to do I've seen.

Shows how much Eriksen brings.

Seriously need to get Lamela on I reckon, Sissoko off and just two in the middle, four up top.

We look lost

We need to up our game second half.

Dele, in particular has had a bad half. He's trying but it's just not working out for him yet. Son has been anonymous. Again, not a lack of effort, but not suited to this sort of game perhaps.

I think this is the kind of game where Llorente might be quite useful.

Back
Top Bottom