Southampton Away (Premier League) - 21/01/18 @4pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Southampton fans seem really excited by their line up on twitter, guessing they haven't been playing their strongest 11 often until now.

Cedric and Betrand returning from injury I think and Gabbiadini hasn't been starting (despite clearly being their best attacker)

Clearly Eriksen is being sold!

Or injured/sick!

One or the other. We should be able to handle the Saints regardless.

Edit: sick it is. Shocker.
Failed drug test I'm hearing

giphy.gif

Is warm weather training really a good idea in January, considering they have to come back to cold damp London?

We've now got lloris and Eriksen out ill. And Kane missed a training session because of illness this week too.

I know I don't react well to constant temperature changes anyway.

As much as I love Poch these mid season trips to Barca always strike me as something he enjoys rather than being that beneficial to the squad. Team bonding is great but is it really necessary right now?

Back
Top Bottom