Spam vs Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3 points you absolute mugs! This is what you get for mouthing off and being associated with everything cock related!

What a result.

usuallyhammered

Pikey cunt

Get back in your trailer

We bottled it tonight though mate. No denying it
Tonight was an opportunity to keep up the pressure and we weren't up to it. Their boss set that team up the right way to stop us. I hate to say it but they were much better than us. Felt like a couple of players didn't even want to be there (Walker, dare i say it Toby) and that hurt us alot. They made Dele and Kane ineffective by man marking them and making sure they couldn't turn and twist on the defenders. It was a bad game but hardly bottling it. When a part of a machine decides to break down the machine falters and inevitably breaks down. It feels horrible now but it is an opportunity for Poch to reflect and look to where even he needs to improve in his tactics and come back stronger with his tactics and team selection.

Whether that's down to them or Poch training them to death I don't know, but the last 4 games of the season are going to be great, just like last Seasons final 4.

We can never win a title if the players act like corpses in the final 5 games and look exhausted.

Spurs looked fine last week. I can't imagine that there is something magical about the last five games and not the last six.

Sometimes you have to lose graciously. Give them their moment.
Our season has been brilliant. We have progressed.
It's nothing to do with bottling it. We have dropped less points than Chelsea since January. It's just a shame we had the injuries and inconsistency at the beginning. Mistakes that gave draws to Leicester and West Brom. Should have maybe beaten Everton too.
We are nowhere near Chelsea squad wise, neither to the others.
Get some perspective.

It really wasn't that bad a performance from us and some of the melting I am reading is really worrisome. This season has turned one or two folks here into entitled plastics. We were bashing them towards they end. This is their cup final. Their North London Derby, and still they had to park the bus and scrape it by a one goal win. My only complaint is that season after season we don't seem to take their desperation to win as seriously as we should.

No let's take a step back. This is a rare loss for us. In contrast this is the second win in 12 games. 12 games. We are not mathematically out of the title race and, frankly, we were always on the back foot anyway where Chelsea is concerned.

The only thing I demand is that the players respond and don't give up the ghost like last year. If they don't give up the ghost then I am entirely satisfied with, and proud of, our efforts this season.

3 points you absolute mugs! This is what you get for mouthing off and being associated with everything cock related!

What a result.

usuallyhammered

I'm still proud of my club, we're had a great season. We're in the CL next season. All you got is inevitable relegation on the horizon. Plus your club is mickey mouse and everyone thinks it so who cares what a cunt like you thinks.

I really like Poch. But there are some areas that I find a bit strange with him. Sometimes I think he makes changes that makes no sense (starts also, the FA cup semi). And the fact that he doesn't play the ones he don't like on the bench at all. This is the time of the year when a rotated squad would be nice. Nkoudo and Jsnssen with self confidence could actually make a difference.

But on the other hand the bench is to thin. Maybee we would have been forth with more rotation.

The thin bench, the injuries to Lamela, Rose and Winks plus some strange subs stopped the title race today.

That's it. Be proud. Fuck this classless Spam bunch of cunts. Achieved fuck all this season. Competed for nothing. Raise their game once. And they're delirious. Right. Me and granny are going to break some bones.

"3 early goals would be nice" "They've been practicing defence to stop us scoring" : reply "perfect"

Just a couple of deluded comments from you cock related mugs! Hahaha

Get rid of this retard

You played as well as you could we took you to the cleaners you had no answer to super Slav.

Yup, all he needs to do is get the team to play like that for the other 37 games in the season & you'll win the the league , the Stanley cup & Eurovision.

Back
Top Bottom