Spammer and Chavs show their class!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quite comical really, can anyone remember Spurs fans booing a new Manager like the Chavs did today? Even George Graham didnt recieve that kind of abuse from us. I was at the Spurs vLeeds game just prior to his appointment and it wasnt as bad ad what Rafa got today. On to the the truly disgusting Spammers today and their moronic Lazio chants, absolute cunts. (in my opinion).

In this case I don't blame them really. The way Di Matteo was shown the door is a fucking disgrace.

Old Rafa is going to have a hard time until the end of the season. Pep in the summer perhaps, to be sacked next March for failing to win the treble + perfect league season? Certainly Abra expects no less, it seems.

In this case I don't blame them really. The way Di Matteo was shown the door is a fucking disgrace.

Old Rafa is going to have a hard time until the end of the season. Pep in the summer perhaps, to be sacked next March for failing to win the treble + perfect league season? Certainly Abra expects no less, it seems.

They sold their soul to the devil, they now have no right, moral or otherwise, to complain about what happens

There are some fans whose behaviour is appalling, others shameful and then you have West Ham who have plummeted depths I had thought below them....silly me!

That's perfectly true as well.

I can't agree. I fucking hate chelsea, watching them and hearing their fans puts me in a shit mood. But they didn't sell their souls. They are football supporters, and had zero control on who bought the club and how he runs it. Benitez slagged off their club and fans on more than one occasion, and i don't blame them for showing he's not welcome. He's a grown man and has to accept that you can't slag a bunch of people off and then expect them to welcome you with open arms. As for our fans not booing a new manager, do me a favour. We booed AVBs very first game at the Lane.

I can't agree. I fucking hate chelsea, watching them and hearing their fans puts me in a shit mood. But they didn't sell their souls. They are football supporters, and had zero control on who bought the club and how he runs it. Benitez slagged off their club and fans on more than one occasion, and i don't blame them for showing he's not welcome. He's a grown man and has to accept that you can't slag a bunch of people off and then expect them to welcome you with open arms. As for our fans not booing a new manager, do me a favour. We booed AVBs very first game at the Lane.

They had zero control over who bought the club. But if they're happy to sing 'champions of Europe' at any given opportunity and run their hard bought success in everyone's face, then they have no right to complain when the same guy who made all this possible decides he wants to change manager. Would they prefer roman fucked off with all his money leaving them once again as a shit club with fuck all fan base and no pit to piss in?
Respect to them if they would. But I highly doubt it.

They've bought the champions league -no dispute from me there. But again, I find the idea that we wouldn't be singing about being the champions of Europe highly dubious - even if we had "bought" it. I mean, are you saying that because they have celebrated being champions of Europe, they should welcome a manager who has slagged them off in the past?

I feel dirty 'defending' these absolute cunts but still, I don't see what their owner chucking billions at the club has to do with their right to express discontentment over the actions of that same owner.

If Levy signed Wenger tomorrow I would NOT cheer the cunt.

They've bought the champions league -no dispute from me there. But again, I find the idea that we wouldn't be singing about being the champions of Europe highly dubious - even if we had "bought" it. I mean, are you saying that because they have celebrated being champions of Europe, they should welcome a manager who has slagged them off in the past?

I feel dirty 'defending' these absolute cunts but still, I don't see what their owner chucking billions at the club has to do with their right to express discontentment over the actions of that same owner.

If Levy signed Wenger tomorrow I would NOT cheer the cunt.

I think the point is that it's all about taking the downs of a rich owner with the ups. If you celebrate the success his money brings as your own, you have to get behind the decisions that he makes. You can't jump on some of the ways the club is run and cognitively dissociate yourself from others.

So many of them have wallowed in it, and many have only "supported" the club since he arrived. They can't accept a guy like that and then be pissy when he makes a decision they don't like. There hasn't been a single protest from them against Abramovich being the owner, so they clearly accept it.
May I also I remind you that the same fans who are now booing a bloke who's just doing a job he's being paid too are the ones who have done nothing, nay, revelled in the incidents involving the likes of John Terry. They are despicable cunts who have never made their feelings. known until that nasty Spanish man has arrived to ruin their great club. Of course, win a few games and they will all be cheering him on.

I already made it clear how I feel about them as a set of fans, and don't need reminding about their odious worship of terry and all that entails. But I know plenty of chavs who supported the club for a long long time before abramovich showed up. In fact the vast majority of chavs I know have. So they've supported the club their whole lives, and when a manager who has been a hate figure of theirs for years and slagged them in the past gets the job, I just think its a bit, I don't know, sort of out of place for us as Spurs fans to get high and mighty when they make it clear that manager isn't welcome. Our fanbase booed our brand new manager this very season - and there was none of the history between us and AVB that was there between them and Benitez.

I do understand what you're all saying now though tbh, I just don't know if I agree with it.

Utter utter cunts every last one of them. There were two idiots by the corner flag with "Rafa out" on an a4 piece of card. That has to be the worst banner ever conceived in both purpose and execution.

Back
Top Bottom