Spurs announced as opponents for 2015 AT&T MLS All-Star Game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CLHvYhoWEAAqrhH.png

Will be nice to see Dempsey again. Zardes is one to watch, absolutely rapid and should give Walker a good game. Kaka and Villa gracing the same pitch as Tottenham is beautiful to see. The defence isn't much, Beasley used to be ridiculously quick so I don't know if he still is. Gonzalez is supposed to be a bit of a rock though.

Ha, as Fox just pointed out, Yedlin featured on the MLS all-stars the last couple of years, now flipped playing against them, and only days removed from Gold Cup where he was teamed up with many of the all-stars.

:dempsey:

CLHvYhoWEAAqrhH.png

Will be nice to see Dempsey again. Zardes is one to watch, absolutely rapid and should give Walker a good game. Kaka and Villa gracing the same pitch as Tottenham is beautiful to see. The defence isn't much, Beasley used to be ridiculously quick so I don't know if he still is. Gonzalez is supposed to be a bit of a rock though.
Beasley is getting old and isn't as quick as he used to. Gotten better defensively over the years but he's nothing special. Gonzalez is a good player but no better than an average premier leage defender.

Evening all. Really hoping this doesn't end up 0-0 with penalties after all the build up and beer I've been drinking to 'stay awake'.
:adegrin2:
Interesting to see Vertonghen as captain instead of Kane - maybe Kane isn't going to be named vice-captain after all. Still think he is a bit too young, in my opinion and should just concentrate on scoring goals.
Got a good feeling about Vertonghen this season. We've reunited him with Toby, hopefully stopped the rest of the defence being smellier than a radioactive shit creek, and it's been semi-reported that he's signed a contract extension (or we've activated an extension in his contract... something like that?). While he was a moody twat at times in the past couple of years, one could hardly describe him as mutinous.

A vice captain role for a reinvigorated SuperJan might just be the start of something beautiful.
Until Barcelona buy him next summer.
giphy.gif

For £50m
:levylol:

Dier vs. Kaka.

This could either be like when King had Zidane in his pocket or when Riqueleme gave King the run around. I'm hoping the former. Dier has all the attributes to be a top drawer defensive midfielder. Lets hope he shines. Could save us millions.

Back
Top Bottom