Spurs announced as opponents for 2015 AT&T MLS All-Star Game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For those that don't know. Rimando is a very good keeper. His issue is that he is a late bloomer and is short (5'11" I think). Otherwise, I have no doubt he'd be BPL quality. He has been the US's 3rd keeper for years behind Howard and Guzan.

For those that don't know. Rimando is a very good keeper. His issue is that he is a late bloomer and is short (5'11" I think). Otherwise, I have no doubt he'd be BPL quality. He has been the US's 3rd keeper for years behind Howard and Guzan.

Great shot stopper but my great aunt might as well do his distribution.

notes from first half:
1) Kane is still the dogs bollocks
2) Eriksen creating chances
3) Chadli and dembele have faded ,the former didnt even get into the game
4) Dier useless as a defensive midfielder, bentaleb useless
5) Vert and alderweireld look good
6) davies very good go forward but defensive liability ( why not experiment with him on the wing?)
7) Walker ok.

notes from first half:
1) Kane is still the dogs bollocks
2) Eriksen creating chances
3) Chadli and dembele have faded ,the former didnt even get into the game
4) Dier useless as a defensive midfielder, bentaleb useless
5) Vert and alderweireld look good
6) davies very good go forward but defensive liability ( why not experiment with him on the wing?)
7) Walker ok.

Dembele has been our best player, great distribution and working hard.

Vorm - Not had much to do, couldn't do anything for either goals really. Typically good distribution.

Walker - Nice forward runs to drag the full back away but his usual wasteful self in possession. Wouldn't mind Yedlin coming on to replace him.
Alderweireld - Looks okay so far, some nice long and accurate balls, looks the most accomplished out of the back four, that says something.
Vertonghen - Shaky start, surprisingly considering he's alongside someones he's played over 100 games with. Wouldn't mind seeing Wimmer on.
Davies - Constantly beaten or allowing crosses, get Rose on now please.

Dembele - Had a real good start to the game and is still so strong on the ball, but needs to get involved more. Wouldn't mind him coming inside more and demanding the ball. Been our best player though.
Bentaleb - Dreadful. He's better than this and he knows it. He's going to have these games though, even in the league, he's young and will learn with experience. Wouldn't mind seeing Onomah or Alli come on to replace him.
Dier - He had a good start, but since we went a goal down, our whole central midfield went to pot for whatever reason, like they went into panic mode. I think he could make a good defensive midfielder in future but we need a new midfielder, Poch clearly knows we need a defensive minded midfielder hence why he's playing a centre half there.
Chadli - Anonymous. Silly handball decision and it wouldn't surprise me if he's off at half time.

Eriksen - Creating well. Would also like to see him get on the ball more. I think he needs to start taking games by the scruff of the neck, he could learn a lot from Kaka in that respect.
Kane - Can't help but admire the guy. Misses chance after chance but then pops in a shot from 25 yards into the top corner. Brilliant finish.

Back
Top Bottom