Spurs Books

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

one of the relatives has a collection of Spurs books from different periods to get rid of
Let me know with an offer if anyone is interested
First three
The double and before Danny Blanchflower hardback 1961
In defence of Spurs Alan Mullery autobiography hardback 1969
Spurs again the story of the league cup season Ralph Finn 1971

Went to school with Steve and some London aways with him in the second division.
Loads of us local kids did the away games back then.
As a 13/4 year old Fulham away was fun - palace not so much fun kicking off all over the place and sadly millwall was on Boxing Day so mum said I couldn’t go cos of a family get together (honest)
Red bus rovers were cheap and great for getting around London on the buses happy days indeed!!

As a 13/4 year old Fulham away was fun - palace not so much fun kicking off all over the place and sadly millwall was on Boxing Day so mum said I couldn’t go cos of a family get together (honest)
Red bus rovers were cheap and great for getting around London on the buses happy days indeed!!

Boxing day has gone down in Spurs folklore.

Back
Top Bottom