Spurs Central TV

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Actually watched one of their videos on youtube, the camera was all over the fucking place, had to stop watching after a few seconds...

How were the club able to shut it down? I’m glad they did, but surely any fat bastard can film themselves ranting about Spurs and stick it online.

Probably intellectual property rights

You can't seek to profit from using "Spurs" or "Tottenham Hotspur" without their permission

Someone needs to ping that expressions and the two dwarfs and then we will be free from this shit.
There's George Achillea as well, although he's more bearable than the other 2 channels. I don't mind their content, but I can't imagine how fucking pissed off would I be if the person next to me had a camera up my nose non-stop... I would quite like a channel that could be like the old True Geordie though, just a bloke talking to a camera after the match and giving his opinions (most of the time in a hilarious way)

Back
Top Bottom