Spurs Chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry to be a bit of a pedant Jimmy boy but...

Brazil, tell me how it feels
To have your daddy in your house
I swear even as the years pass
We will never forget
How Diego outplayed you
How Cani surprised you
You've been crying since Italy until today
You're going to see Messi, he'll bring us back the cup
Maradona is greater than Pele

Woolwich, tell me how it feels
To have your daddy in your house
I swear even as the years pass
We will never forget
How Bentley outplayed you
How Jenas surprised you
You've been crying since the Derby until today
You're going to see Chadli, he'll bring us back the cup
Bentaleb is greater than Ramsey

Trying to think of the latest or newest Spurs chant that's caught on. I think there hasn't been one for 3 or maybe 4 seasons now. I can only think of ONE!!!!:
Watching Tottenham on Wednesday Night
He's Magic You Know (no longer sung for obvious reasons)

This is a tragic state of affairs.

You get a few new ones in the pubs but they rarely make it to the stands. 1882 was good for that but sadly that went by the wayside.

This thread just made me think of a game at the lane, probably about 15 years ago now when we qualified for europe for the first time in ages (and were delighted to be in the UEFA cup!).

Anyway... it was last game of the season. Sun was out, summer on the way. No pressure. Good atmosphere and in the last about 10 minutes of the game - I'm convinced EVERY player got a song from the Park Lane.

I'd love for that to happen again.

Fuck me - something positive on Skychester United about Spurs

Spurs really are building something​

Sky Sports News reporter Dharmesh Sheth:
"Tottenham fans must be thinking, 'what is going on in this transfer window because normally we're used to them waiting until the last week or deadline day to complete their signings.
"But there has been a real push from Antonio Conte and Fabio Paratici to say, 'we want to get our business done early, we're now in the Champions League and a different market than we were in before.
"When you look at the six signings they've made, this is turning into Conte and Paratici's Tottenham. Signing a player like Ivan Perisic is a signing Conte would've pushed for, Fraser Forster is cover for Hugo Lloris.
"It feels like the loan signing of Clement Lenglet means he has another defender in mind. Conte could have one eye on Alessandro Bastoni's contract situation at Inter Milan.
"Maybe if he doesn't sign a new deal, they can swoop in for him next summer. Spurs really are building something."

Edit wrong thread lol
Not sure this one will catch on mate.
Maybe skip a verse and add another chorus. 😉

We're your biggest fans we'll follow you across the country. Nacer Nacer Chadli!
To the tune of paparazzi by Lady Gaga.
Got sung by a minority last night.

Oh yeaaaaaaaaah, It's all coming back to me now... :avbfacepalm:

So that's just Naughton left, yeah?
I can sense a "Two Kyles, we've only got two Kyles" coming on....

Orrrrr... "Kyle to the left of me, Kyle to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle Kaboul!"

I was thinking of co-opting Holtby's song. You know all the parts, so I'll just put in the new lines.

His name is Alderweireld he is our number four.
He came to Tottenham Hotspur cause Jan was knocking on his door.

tumblr_nn2b2cJ6Hm1r8e765o1_500.gif

Bring back the old songs for our last season at the lane , would be good singing stuff from years gone by like 'the whistle blows the cockerel crows' than everywhere we go every 2 minutes

Super
Super Luc
Super Lucas Mouuuura

Super
Super Ben
Super Ben Daaaavies

Super
Super Kier
Super Kieran Trippier
(needs some working on that one)

Super
Super Jan....oh...oops! Lol

Errrr

Super
Super Serge
Super Serge Auuuurier

I think these will get the place rocking and later we can always move to say, something like, uhmm

Super
Super Dave
Super Davey Saaanchez
(see that works because I’ve “cockneyed” him up)

There are more that’s what’s to good about it
These won't do at all Sammy.

There's no reference to Mezut Ozil.

"Come along with me and have a cuppa tea in Bertie Mees back garden
Kick him in the head till the bastard lays dead, with a size 10 Dr marten"

Sung to the tune of "an English country garden"

I may be remembering that slightly wrong

Trying to think of the latest or newest Spurs chant that's caught on. I think there hasn't been one for 3 or maybe 4 seasons now. I can only think of ONE!!!!:
Watching Tottenham on Wednesday Night
He's Magic You Know (no longer sung for obvious reasons)

This is a tragic state of affairs.

Back
Top Bottom