Spurs Chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Luminoir said:
To the tune of Volare
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... IcPA#t=36s

Oh Sandro ooohhh
malvado (Evil, hard) oooohh
He came from sunny brazil
to kick and maim and to kill

He will pick up the ball off your feet
like a wrecking ball at the trash heap
With a roundhouse kick up your arse
against sandro you're finishing last
sandro's in the middle of the park
Everyone else get in the arrrrrkk

oooooooh Sandro ooohhh
malvado oooohh
He came from sunny brazil
to kick and maim and to kill
I really like the chorus!

Maybe we should try and incorporate Sandro's name into Kung Fu fighting some how.

ArtyB said:
It could be argued that Bale doesn't have a song either.

You could argue that. You would lose the argument though. He in fact has two songs/chants. I'll give you five points for each correct answer

jimmyriggle said:
I'm at almost every home game and ivt never heard a Kyle walker proclaimers song. Unless this is an away thing?

Always though this might work, to walking on sunshine

Kyle walkers a yiddo, woa-oh
Kyle walkers. A yiddo woa-oh
And he hates the a***nal
Duh. De de de de duh duh de duh de duh YIDS

SURELY...

I'd WALKER million miles... for one of your goals
Kyle WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL-KER!

If this doesn't catch on, then how 'bout a straight and simple;

'Nice one Kyle, nice one son...
Nice one Kyle, let's have another one!'

It's the Classic Spurs full-back chant!

I was just reading 'The Glory Game' - quality book if you've got a few spare hours.

In it, a song that's mentioned is 'Gilzean, Gilzean, Gilzean, Gilzean! Born is the king of White Hart Lane!' to the tune of Noel, Noel (the Christmas Carol). I thought if we brought this back with 'Ledley' instead of 'Gilzean', that would make me shit my pants with sheer happiness.

What other songs have Spurs used in the past that could be brought back?

cutlass said:
I was just reading 'The Glory Game' - quality book if you've got a few spare hours.

In it, a song that's mentioned is 'Gilzean, Gilzean, Gilzean, Gilzean! Born is the king of White Hart Lane!' to the tune of Noel, Noel (the Christmas Carol). I thought if we brought this back with 'Ledley' instead of 'Gilzean', that would make me shit my pants with sheer happiness.

This idea was knocking about a few years back but sadly it never took off. Shame really, I think it'd be a quality song and Ledley deserves a song that doesn't reference the racist or that other Judas cunt

HARK NOW HEAR THE TOTTENHAM SING! THE Woolwich RUN AWAY!

I've heard this sung once back in 2007 never again :(

A lot of scum-centred songs never get broken out when I'm around the Lane (never been to a derby - can NEVER get tickets!) - I still want to hear "Hark now hear the Tottenham sing" & "My old man said be a Woolwich fan."

Tottenham Ultras - let's get on it for Ledley!

It's a current one as well as old, but one I've been told by a supposed Spurs fan that "is a Celtic song" and not sung by ours, despite me talking about it to him, so maybe it isn't sung enough now, but I like "it's a grand old team to play for, it's a grand old team to see..."

S.L.R said:
It's a current one as well as old, but one I've been told by a supposed Spurs fan that "is a Celtic song" and not sung by ours, despite me talking about it to him, so maybe it isn't sung enough now, but I like "it's a grand old team to play for, it's a grand old team to see..."

While i like that chant to me it is always a celtic song, Just like European teams singing You'll Never Walk always reeks of Liverpoo to me. A few certain songs, especially those based on quotes about winning european cups, should be left to the fans of the club involved.

cutlass said:

I think I heard a little bit of this before. I think it was when Ledders said in an interview that he was sick of the "rather have a king than a queen" and wanted a song just for himself rather than sharing a hate song with Judas.

Obviously it didn't catch on. We (as a group) just swapped a song that references a judas cunt for a song that references a racist cunt. Doh!

Back
Top Bottom