Spurs Chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Problem is with "ooh when the Spurs.." before we get to the clapping / momentum bit, either team has had a chance on goal, and every cunt stops singing and starts to meerkat, only to see little Jermaine or the witch doctor, fuck it right up! :avbcringe:

Problem is with "ooh when the Spurs.." before we get to the clapping / momentum bit, either team has had a chance on goal, and every cunt stops singing and starts to meerkat, only to see little Jermaine or the witch doctor, fuck it right up! :avbcringe:

Agree! The best ones are usually for a minute or two when someone is down injured. nobody has to concentrate on the game and can just sing.

Ah, but then again, you occasionally get the 'perfect storm' whereby the song leads directly to a goal... I think this season's 1882 effort in the Europa League vs. (I want to say) Maribor, (though a certain drunken fuzziness on the night restricts my memory somewhat as to knowing whether this actually happened!) was one such example!!

Ah, but then again, you occasionally get the 'perfect storm' whereby the song leads directly to a goal... I think this season's 1882 effort in the Europa League vs. (I want to say) Maribor, (though a certain drunken fuzziness on the night restricts my memory somewhat as to knowing whether this actually happened!) was one such example!!

Remember a brilliant slow loud version of "Oh when the Spurs........go marching in" ringing around the ground just as Bendtner's og hit the back of the net in the 5-1 CCC Semi. The place shook. Magnificent

Remember a brilliant slow loud version of "Oh when the Spurs........go marching in" ringing around the ground just as Bendtner's og hit the back of the net in the 5-1 CCC Semi. The place shook. Magnificent

I remember it well... that WAS pure & simple song-singing-leading-to-a-goal-scored perfection!!

Just wrote up a new chant. To the tune of 'Tennessee Wig Walk' but slower -

words -

We're the boys in white and blue, we're the mighty Spurs,
we hate Chelsea and the scum are much worse,
we sing for the shirt and we entertain,
we are Tottenham's Park Lane!

I'm happy with the first 2 lines, the last 2 can be changed if anyone has any better ideas? I've got the words, 'Glory' 'agree' and 'army' that rhyme and are possibilities (obviously other words rhyme too).

Alternative 3rd line -

watching us is like watching Spain,

or

we come from the well known White Hart Lane,

I've also got something like 'long live the King and Bill Nic' or 'long live Bill Nic and the King' for the 3rd line.

@ Admin Admin maybe this thread could be moved to the Tottenham section please? Cheers

Back
Top Bottom