Spurs Chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Writing a song or putting the same song together that has been used over and over again. I hear the united fans using it now. Did you write that one for them too?

The United fans are singing about Soldado?

I'd watch that ofer and ofer and ofer again.

Chill your beans Winston, we are on the same team x

instead of using Jan's song for Soldado, this seems like an obvious pick:

words could be something like:
Spurs number 9, Soldado
he'll score today, he'll score tomorrow
Just you wait
Soldado, Soldado, Roberto Soldado
The hero from white hart lane

For the benefit of people who cannot attend games i.e: tv viewers, streamers and supporters overseas, who often don't know or can't make out what songs are sung at games, I thought I'd start this song thread, please note this isn't a song suggestion thread but songs actually sung by Spurs Supporters at the game's, so that we can share the experience.

I'll kick it off with one for Lamela
"Everywhere you go, you always take Lamela with you"
to this
Crowded House - Weather With You
Sung at 1882 Spurs V Hull 30/10/13, what a great night!!

First one is normal singing, second is the whole penalty shoot-outs (can't actually see the penalties though, it's just for the noise). These are mine, and are the only ones I can see so far. Loads more will appear soon!

Kris tried to introduce us at half time but there was far too much going on! Good effort mate.

@ 1882 1882 you were top drawer as always!

Back
Top Bottom