Spurs Chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh yeaaaaaaaaah, It's all coming back to me now... :avbfacepalm:

So that's just Naughton left, yeah?
I can sense a "Two Kyles, we've only got two Kyles" coming on....

Orrrrr... "Kyle to the left of me, Kyle to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle Kaboul!"

In the Brickies? Loving it there last night!

"Crouchey, Crouchey give us a song"

"Saville, Saville give us a song"

Poor cunts. We're pwopa oooligans.

:crouch::ap::nawty:
I was down at the bar right next to crouchey when that was sung.(bloke was fucking tall)
Saville is a Yido :king:

Kyle Naughton has a mate has a mate, has a mate, Kyle Naughton has a mate, KYLE WALKER.
Kyle Walker has a mate, has a mate, has a mate, Kyle Walker has a mate, KYLE NAUGHTON!

Repeated until bored.

Last edited:
Vertonghen.... Vertonghen, I wanna Vertonghen with you
Vertonghen.....Vertonghen, We hope you like Vertonghen too

Vertonghen Vertonghen Vertonghen Vertonghen Vertonghen Vertonghen Vertonghen Vertognhen, We hope You like Vertonghen too.

Oh yeaaaaaaaaah, It's all coming back to me now... :avbfacepalm:

So that's just Naughton left, yeah?
I can sense a "Two Kyles, we've only got two Kyles" coming on....

Orrrrr... "Kyle to the left of me, Kyle to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle Kaboul!"

I'm putting it on front street, man.

At the head of a group of ultras, there's a guy who conducts and starts chants. If you aren't that guy for 1882 I don't know who the fuck should be.

To be fair I'm not a massive fan of the Lamela one. The 'Erik, Erik Lamela, Erik Lamela, Erik Lameeela.

But love the one to the tune of 'always take the weather with you'.

Back
Top Bottom