SPURS-FANS-STAND-BAN!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seatbelts
Why not? Terry behind you has a bad back and can't get up and stand very easily. It so selfish of you to celebrate a goal. Easley, who recently hurt his leg, decided to buy a ticket in the south stand knowing people would stand. Easley then moans on spurs community calling anyone that stands inconsiderate. Easley will also make a full recovery from his minor leg injury but now understands the plight of disabled people. Easley, I am with you. I broke my toe once and looked at people in wheelchairs and thought, "yes, we are the same you and I".

Why not just get rid of all football culture in UK? I prefer crowds of nostalgic men over 60 with minor health problems, who also have a disdain for youngsters. COYS

Last edited:
Jeez, seen all the tickets going on exchange in the Expensive seats ?

Suppose the Prawn sandwich brigade don't fancy a Tuesday game against Brighton. Would really like to see the sales stats, how many people opt for a £250 exchange seat, when a £55 is readily available.

The Club may have to let tickets go on general sale and perhaps guest tickets I reckon next season.
Also a bit cheeky charging a higher booking fee, than the normal online ticket purchase. :levylol:

Back
Top Bottom