Spurs Flags

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Other than the cockerel always liked the THFC logo
images
Love this

I’m in as well but here in the states.. can send money via Quick Pay or Cash App.. let me know if that works

I’ve just seen this Rocket Rocket :

Before doing anything else, please send us a photo of what you would like on display, along with its fire safety certificate, dimensions and fixing method to [email protected] by no later than 5pm, Thursday 11 June.

not sure if you were aware and if so if we need to get our skates on mate. Thought I’d let you know
Nice one. Cheers mate. I'll gather together what we've got and see if it's a goer.

OK so far we've got

Me
Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor
Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦
SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs
Park Lane Mark Twain Park Lane Mark Twain
Legacy Lilywhite Legacy Lilywhite ?
Sean Sean
Adrian Cimino Adrian Cimino
YTpaxton YTpaxton
Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman *
Mandy Mandy

I guess either a gofundme type thing, or I'll buy it and send bank details for the divvied up cost?

Any other interest? I'm fairly easy on design but would like some reference to TFC somehow.

*C wordless proviso. (Not sure the club would allow it even if we made it)
:levystare:
I'd be happy to contribute. I actually think it's a really good idea from the club, seeing flags there on TV would make it all a bit less sanitised. A shame though that they wouldn't accept some of the more 'alternative' ideas in this thread!

I’ve just seen this Rocket Rocket :

Before doing anything else, please send us a photo of what you would like on display, along with its fire safety certificate, dimensions and fixing method to [email protected] by no later than 5pm, Thursday 11 June.

not sure if you were aware and if so if we need to get our skates on mate. Thought I’d let you know
With no fans in the stadium, I can't think why you need a fire safety certificate. Who's going to set it on fire? Is it going to spontaneously combust? If it did spontaneously combust who's it going to burn?

OK so far we've got

Me
Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦
SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs
Sean Sean
YTpaxton YTpaxton
Mandy Mandy
palmers_green_yid palmers_green_yid

I guess either a gofundme type thing, or I'll buy it and send bank details for the divvied up cost?

Any other interest? I'm fairly easy on design but would like some reference to TFC somehow.

*C wordless proviso. (Not sure the club would allow it even if we made it)
:levystare:
I'm in if there's a way for us Yankees to contribute.

OK, the 12'x6' flag is going to cost £130.00 including tax and shipping.

I'm going to order it.

Final role call for those wishing to contribute:

Me
Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦
SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs
Sean Sean
YTpaxton YTpaxton
Mandy Mandy
Del Boy Del Boy

Are we all UK based?

Anyone have any whizz bang ideas as to how to accept payments from abroad? AcrossThePond AcrossThePond wanted to contribute but I haven't done this sort of thing before.

I would propose to just let people have my account details for a bank transfer.

Without the US participation i make it a round £10 each. Is everyone OK with this?

OK, the 12'x6' flag is going top cost £130.00 including tax and shipping.

I'm going to order it.

Final role call for those wishing to contribute:

Me
Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦
SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs
Sean Sean
YTpaxton YTpaxton
Mandy Mandy
Del Boy Del Boy

Are we all UK based?

Anyone have any whizz bang ideas as to how to accept payments from abroad? AcrossThePond AcrossThePond wanted to contribute but I haven't done this sort of thing before.

I would propose to just let people have my account details for a bank transfer.

Without the US participation i make it a round £10 each. Is everyone OK with this?
PayPal?

Back
Top Bottom