spurs good bad and ugly

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

what do you think of the squad under avb

• ok but need to strengthing

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • no depth

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Yeah he probably is. But I dont see why Cudicini is ahead of him as he will never be first choice for any club again, and with Brad hanging up his gloves, I see Gomes as a perfect asset for 2nd/3rd choice keeper.

Then we dont have to waste time in the windows on a pointless position, swapping like for like. Any keeper that comes in as 3rd choice will not be an upgrade on Gomes imo.

Then we dont have to waste time in the windows on a pointless position, swapping like for like. Any keeper that comes in as 3rd choice will not be an upgrade on Gomes imo.

I would get rid of Gomes and Cudicini and try and get Butland in to be number 3 / number 2 next season. Carlo and Gomes are not going to be on meager wages. Get some young hungry keepers in to sit in the reserves.

People shouldn't fixate on Moutinho, i think. He's not the last player on Earth.
I hope that the scouts surprise us by finding some hidden gem.

Yeah, i agree. Though i'd rather get rid of only one of them and leave the other one as a backup for Lloris.

Yeah the whole Moutinho thing is a running joke. But I really do think it would be nice for Levy to provde AVB with the one player he wanted. Sandrom Dembele and Moutinho would be a very good midfield. Who we get in January (if anyone) depends on who is available. I don't agree with throwing money after bad players just to sign someone. I always thought the free transfer bargains (Saha, Nelsen) were useful signings. Not anything to write home about but useful none the less.

I hope that the scouts surprise us by finding some hidden gem.

tottenham-hotspur-kazuyuki-toda-546-merlin-s-f.a.-premier-league-04-autograph-edition-sticker-53009-p.jpg

:vdvhmm:

Back
Top Bottom