Spurs Legends XI in Devon - July 15th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If anyone apart from me on here has shite enough luck to have found themselves living in the Westcountry, the following may be of interest to you...

Spurs Legends vs Torbay Police FC

Sunday 15th of July

Venue - Newton Abbot FC (Devon FA pitch)

Tickets £3 each

Legends team will include Espen Baardsen, Tony Galvin, Stuart Nethercott, Steve Sedgley, Andy Sinton; Clive Wilson, David Howells; Justin Edinburgh and Mark Falco

Seems a bargain, and better than an Eastenders omnibus.

im in totnes, so im there. tony galvin was great winger for a while, i liked bilko for his effort, plus used to drink in same pub as him and tony parks. the rest of them, legends ? hope this dont get out, rival fans will lol.

Dannyboy said:
has the word legends ever needed inverted commas more? I should clarify, not Galvin or Falco, they are legends

Yeah, I did raise an eyebrow at a couple tbh.

Should be worth a look for £3 though.

Back
Top Bottom