spurs lodge

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Eskimo said:
Interesting to read the comments about how much input harry had into things...

i've never ever seen facilities like it, the part most won't like is that Harry had a big say in all the science area's!!

I doubt it, this training facility has been coming since before Redknapp answered the phone to Levy and said: triffic!
And I'm sure if you're developing a state of the art training facility (or any development) you would consult with the experts in this field not a man who's tactical nous extends to "Just fackin run araand a bit."

Rosie47 said:
Impressively awesome. I don't recognise the contraption that is a frame with a triangle in the middle and circlular pads all over. Can anybody enlighten please?

It belongs to Brad Friedel and it's a sex contraption...

Blanchflower said:
Eskimo said:

i've never ever seen facilities like it, the part most won't like is that Harry had a big say in all the science area's!!

The kitchen facilities for making bacon sarnies and cups of tea are state of the art

Asked whether he had input:
I know he did for an absolute fact, a big part....but it means nothing now; except that much of the perception of Harry in respect of not embracing new methods, new techniques and new technologies is largely an urban myth, but one that he helped perpetuate himself...

MaynoothSpur said:
YidoBuckler said:
We have treadmills which scream "just fackin' run around a bit' when you get on them.

Beat me to it. :avbfacepalm:

4dc80ece-81e1-4937-a5b4-b9a31c87eb2c.jpg

:chicco:

YidoBuckler said:
Eskimo said:

We have treadmills which scream "just fackin' run around a bit' when you get on them.

And just 11 sets of everything to make those not in the first team completely excluded

Dannyboy said:
Rosie47 said:
Impressively awesome. I don't recognise the contraption that is a frame with a triangle in the middle and circlular pads all over. Can anybody enlighten please?

It belongs to Brad Friedel and it's a sex contraption...

I can picture Gomes all tangled up in it :gomes:

:brad: "Get off my sex swing"

Damn link is broken and these comments make this sound glorious. I am far too lazy to find the pictures that are almost certainly somewhere else. I will wait here until one of you bring them to me :defoe2:

Back
Top Bottom