Spurs open new shop in Southend

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They can fuck off saying it's "their" area. I grew up there and Spurs have always been a popular club round the area. Stupid spammer cunts.

They can fuck off saying it's "their" area. I grew up there and Spurs have always been a popular club round the area. Stupid spammer cunts.

I don't know Southend that well to be honest, grew up in Barking which is full to the brim of Spammers, was a nightmare, I was the only Spurs fan in my class surrounded by the Spam so yeh I fucking hate them, gald we have a much better presence in Southend it seems like from what you are saying.

They opened a Spurs shop near me in Chelmsford a while back, every weekend it got pelted with peoples' leftover burgers and kebabs then eventually it shut down. Wouldn't be surprised to see this one go the same way to be honest.

They opened a Spurs shop near me in Chelmsford a while back, every weekend it got pelted with peoples' leftover burgers and kebabs then eventually it shut down. Wouldn't be surprised to see this one go the same way to be honest.
Hah yeah, that's still what's probably going to happen. Southend United fans especially but any scum and west ham will obviously do that.

Back
Top Bottom