Spurs Player Ratings 23/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not need a second thread for match ratings. You can simply post your ratings in the existing match rating thread, like you have above. You don't have to use the system.

Yes, for the rating comparison thing that you do. Not for you to post your own match ratings.

I've been doing this for months. I can post my ratings on your system if you like but as I said I don't really want my ratings diluted amongst 1s,2s and blanket 10s.

I consider a second ratings system is necessary to represent quality ratings as opposed to " fun ones " which many have freely admitted that's all it is. My system is not for fun , I'm sorry.

I've been doing this for months. I can post my ratings on your system if you like but as I said I don't really want my ratings diluted amongst 1s,2s and blanket 10s.
They're not being diluted if you're not adding them to the system. We don't need a thread for you to post your own match ratings in when we already have a thread for match ratings.

They're not being diluted if you're not adding them to the system. We don't need a thread for you to post your own match ratings in when we already have a thread for match ratings.

I have a whole seasons data and 3 years before that based on my method. Like I said I can post my ratings on your thread if you like, but I'm not doing it for fun unlike quite a few others.

What's the point of adding them to the system if they are not being included ?
Posting them in the thread is not "adding them to the system". My issue is you bumped this thread with your own ratings for the Burnley match. We already have a ratings thread for that match so your post belongs in that thread. Do you understand?

For clarification my system uses my ratings plus 9 others selected at random if sensible. I won't necessarily agree with them but include them for a sensible and balanced average.

Posting them in the thread is not "adding them to the system". My issue is you bumped this thread with your own ratings for the Burnley match. We already have a ratings thread for that match so your post belongs in that thread. Do you understand?

No, I've been doing it this way for 9 months and it's only now become an issue ?

*sigh*

Best of luck with whatever platform you choose to run your rating system on. It's not required here as we already have a (inferior) rating system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom