Spurs Show

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

scaled.php

I downloaded one episode of the Spurs show round about the time episode 3 of TFC was out, just to have something to listen to while waiting for TFC number 4. I genuinely fell asleep about 7 minutes in to their show. I haven't bothered since nor do I have any intention of doing so.

£25 for special guests like a small bloke who was in Harry Potter with a rough voice, but I do love his little cheeks though.
I hope it doesn't cost you lot money to do casts or will we expecting a pay per view event for when Flav runs down the high road naked when Arry leaves?

Aside from the fact Phil Cornwall is a Yid, and has appeared in some pretty decent comedy down the years, he really does possess the type of smug gloating grin usually befitting of a Gooner doesn't he??
I always find him VERY un-Spurs! Shame...

The fighting cock podcast is better than spurs show. Why? Because they're not boring. Last spurs show episode I listened to they started talking about the rugby world cup. WTF?!

If Cornwell was half as funny as he thinks he is, it would be a decent listen.

Worth listening to the occasional show when Paul Whitehouse is a guest, but apart from that, its a complete waste of time

Fighting Cock all the way for me. Keep up the good work lads

Think I've listened to it once.......I do like the FC though, especially the chanting and banter, it recreates quite nicely the match day atmos for those of us who find ourselves out of the loop due to distance/fairweatherness.

Used to listen to The Spurs Show before TFC, but it seems that PC is something of a one trick pony. The impressions used to make me laugh, and he does do a good HR, but, like someone else said, he seems like he is close to lunacy as these days.

I now listen to The Sunday Supplement Podcast before the Spurs Show... that's where it has sunk to.

Back
Top Bottom